Adoptable Pump Stations
For a certain period willow pumps have worked close with specialists, designers and developers in giving pumping stations the best adoptable models.
It is our ability in giving different components of pumping stations which are important to get last acknowledgment by the embracing capacity.
Types of Adoptable Pumping Stations:
- Type 1 – Typically 5 dwellings or less
- Type 2 – Typically between 6-20 dwellings
- Type 3 – 20 dwellings+ and pumps being less than 30KW
- Type 4 – 20 dwellings+ and pumps being more than 30KW
Willow Pumps Ltd work closely with the appropriate water authorities from the early stages of a project to confirm that your pumping stations meet the relevant authority’s full design criteria and SFA requirements, ensuring a smooth adoption in the future. designed to meet the requirements of ‘Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition’ and the ‘Water Industry Standard’ (WIS). On the 1st of October 2016, all pumping stations serving two or more domestic properties in England and Wales will become the responsibility of the Water Companies. We pride ourselves on the fact that our specialist designers ensure that we provide the most cost-efficient pumping stations for our customers, taking into consideration all relevant factors such as:
- Site layout
- Site access
- Positioning of the kiosks
- Storage requirements (I.C.E)
- Hydraulic & rising main design
- Lifting equipment required/chamber covers