- The Internal Sales Estimator will be mainly dealing with booster sets, pressurisation units, and circulation pumps. They will liaising with will handle internal and external enquiries
- Internal sales role providing technical support, processing sales orders, quote estimating and managing existing clientele
- You will also be expected to offer an unbeatable customer service experience and have extensive knowledge of pumps and pump related products
- External enquiries will mainly be follow up conversations with customers regarding a quote, order or technical query they have previously had
- Once the Internal Sales Estimator has logged a quote, technical query or processed an order they will then manage that process all the way through and take ownership of that client ensuring the best possible customer service experience
The Ideal Person:
- Pump knowledge is key to the Internal Sales Estimator role because they need to be able to hit the ground running rather than spend time understanding pumps
- Anyone who has an understanding of pumps and the principals of them will be a success in this role as an Internal Sales Estimator
- Preferably they will be from an mechanical engineering background with sales experience or customer service experience and knowledge of submersible pumps will be advantageous but not essential
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
The role is based is Lordswood, Kent. This is a full-time position. Salaries to be discussed at interview stage, based on experience.