Need a pump refurbished?
What can Willow Pumps do?
- Willow Pumps can undertake bespoke pump station refurbishments, remove original pump station mechanical and electrical materials and replace with new and if required bespoke engineering.
- Where an existing wet well or dry well requires a refurbishment, Willow Pumps has the ability to undertake these works. We can remove all current mechanical materials and re-install with appropriate replacements.
- We can also undertake fabrication and welding on site, where old pumps that have come to the end of their life cycle require replacing with new more efficient models and pipe work modifications are required due to differences in the suction and discharge orientation.
- We work on pipe work ranging from 80mm to much bigger sizes.
- We can undertake these works for any site but specialise in the utility market.
- Design & CAD drawings can be produced if required.
- The same for electrical works where a new control panel is required.
Why Willow Pumps?
Our engineers have the experience and knowledge to carry out refurbishment works to the highest standard. Pump station assets are subject to rust and corrosion due to being exposed to raw sewage, storm water and oil, depending on their application. Corrosion is visible when carrying out regular services and our engineers are experts at spotting these potential issues! They will recommend refurbishment works to you that can be carried out before the station is subject to failure or in need of a replacement, saving you money.
Need our help?
Our team would be delighted to talk to you to discuss any bespoke pump station refurbishment just give a call on 01634 201 111