Salary: £35,000-£45,000 (DOE), plus £5,000 car allowance
Location: Aylesford, Kent
We are recruiting for an experienced SHEQ Manager here at Willow Pumps.
At Willow Pumps we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading providers of water pump solutions, including supply, installation and servicing of all ‘water in, waste out’ assets.
Providing the complete solution to our customer is of utmost importance to us, that’s why we also have a large tanker fleet should you need more specialist emergency support. One call and we can do it all!
Over the past 30 years we have grown a team of dedicated professionals providing a wide range of services from pump station design, installation and maintenance. As we grew, we also developed a successful drainage capability and large tanker fleet, taking our offering from simply pumping solutions, to providing a complete ‘water in, waste out’ service.
What does it entail?
The SHEQ Manager is responsible for the management of SHEQ across the company, UK wide.
Reporting into the MD with a dotted line to the Group SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day Health & Safety as well as inductions across the business.
What experience do we look for?
- NEBOSH general certificate
- Full driving licence
- ISO experience ideally ISO 9001,14001 and 45001
- Ideally drainage, pump experience, CDM knowledge
- Experience of auditing
- Experience of completing PQQ and tender documents
- Experience of checking and producing RAMs
- Strong customer focus
- Environmental sustainability awareness
- Resilience – able to adapt and flex with needs of the business
- Stakeholder management
- Strive for professionalism and delivery
- Environmental HSE
- Experience working for a technical/similar industry
If you feel you have the right experience and attitude, please apply to receive further information an informal chat.
To apply please email email@example.com